Terms and Conditions of Carriage
- Weight restrictions require all passengers and or cargo to be weighed prior to departure
- Changes in passenger or baggage weight may result in additional charges.
- Apon booking a weight allowance will be stipulated to passengers
Drugs and Alcohol
- No passenger will be permitted in the flight if he/she is intoxicated.
- All passengers must ensure that they do not carry or possess any drugs.
- No dangerous good are permitted to be carried on the flight.
- The Pilot in Command is the final authority in deciding if the goods are deemed as hazardous or dangerous
- Unless piror arrangement has been made payment in full is required prior to the flight
- Payment can be made by Bank transfer, Credit Card, or Cash
- Cancellations within 24-48 hours of the flight may attract a 50% cancellation fee.
- If a flight is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions or technical issues Jetstream Air Services will refund the amount in full or rebook the flight at no extra cost.
- All passengers must wear masks when enter or disembarking the Jetstream lounge or terminal & at all times during flight
- Passengers must advise prior to the booking if they have travelled to a designated hotspot within the last 14 days
- Passengers maybe refused travel if they are unwell or display flu like symptoms